Thursday, July 15, 2010

July 15th Thursday - started packing.

Got up and geared up to go digging clams on Heron Island. Pierre was having trouble with his boat and was supposed to be ready at the marina around 10:30 am and the lowest tide was at 1:20 pm. Pierre told us to meet him at 10:45 am at the Marine. My bro was already with Pierre. So, Josh, MJ, Doug & Mike met at the dock. When Pierre saw us all and the stuff we had to dig and carry the clams, he realized that there were too many of us. Guess who volunteered to stay back? I was just not into digging clams, and MJ was just behind me, so back we come. Bro and Josh came back around 5 with a couple buckets and sun burned. Pierre stayed on the boat and a couple friends joined him and he looks like a lobster. We decided to start packing. Did a pretty good job of it. Around 4, Janet came over and asked if we would like to go have chicken wings with her. We did and had a good time. I met a few people I knew, then after, we went and had ice cream. It is now 11:00 pm and going to check my facebook and go beddy bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment