Sunday, March 3, 2013

This blog will be made up of a mixture of stuff.

DSCF7125

MJ catches her first stripper.

MJ went fishing down the Colorado River with one of our neighbours, Eric and caught her first  stripper bass.  Quite the happy girl.

DSCF7126

 

 

We had friends here for a Hot dog  burn.

DSCF7157

 

 

Went to LOS ALGADONES, Mexico with Eric (in his Prevost bus), Rick, Gord, Wayne, Lynn, MJ and me. 

It was very busy and had to wait a couple hours to cross back into the US.  So, we all went into a bar to wait it out.  Gord went into the line up about an hour afterwards and we met him about half an hour later we in the line up.  Thanks to him, we just sat and drank pop, beer, margaritas, margaritas, did I say margaritas.

DSCF7109 DSCF7097

 

The following pics will show some of the vendors and their goods.

 

SDSCF7072

Started this blog about a week ago, so thought I may as well publish it half done, because who knows when I will finish it.  So, more pics of Algadones later.

2 comments:

  1. MJ CATCHES HER FIRST STRIPPER!! I thought "Holy Moly what kind of folk are you hanging with?" until I saw the photo with fish.

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete