Thursday, May 27, 2010

Wednesday, May 26

Nice day. Visit from my friend Aline. Niece Lynn and her friend Sylvie. MJ started her second cold since leaving home. Guess she caught mine. Janice: we finally had our lobsters. We all had a 3 pounder, and for once in my life, I couldn't finish eating it. Getting old I guess. MJ and Albert worked on our stove and we are quite happy with the results. Now we can cook outside when the weather is not nice. Watched Americal Idol and my guy Lee won the competition.

2 comments:

  1. A 3 pound lobster! OMG!

    OMG! A 3 pound lobster? I'm jealous.

    Any cooking/eating tips for is West Coasters?

    Good talking to you yesterday MJ.

    Keep having fun.

    Hugs, K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not being familiar with lobster (although I LOVE the few I've had), is 3 lbs the weight of the meat, or of the whole animal?

    ReplyDelete