Sunday, June 27, 2010

June 27th - Sunday

Gilles and family dropped in for a bit on their way to Nova Scotia. Lise and her family left after lunch. Too darn quiet here now. NOT. Was driving by my cousin Norma's house and noticed that her sister (and my cousin) Madeleine and her hubby and son Yvon were there from Sudbury. Also Chantale from Fredericton. so we stopped in. They were having a drink in honor of my cousin Gerard who passed away, and were on their way to bury him at the cemetery. So I called Albert & Lorraine and we all drove to the cemetery to join them. Quite touching. The rain held off until the last minute. Earlier today, a long lost friend that I had connected with on Facebook: Eileen, dropped in with her partner to chat a bit before continuing on their way home. Nice to see her after such a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment